#TEAMNM OCTOBER FAVOURITES - find out more about the team!
It's already a week into November, and only now are we getting a round-up of our October favourites (after looking back and putting some serious thought into what we have been raving the past month)! ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ
Can you guess what the team has been raving lately?
- Drama (Korean Drama, Hotel Del Luna): I was introduced to this show by my friends. Initially, I was pretty spooked by the drama cover and its plot. This is under the genre: horror, and I can't help but avoid it. However, after my friends talked about it, they made me pretty interested in the plot! Furthermore, IU's wardrobe in the show was really fashionable - that's a plus!
- Scent (Jo Malone): I have been loving the English Pear and Freesia scent of late. It is an especially unique scent, and doesn't smell very sweet - which is perfect for me. This scent has been my daily go-to and it never fails to freshen me up whenever I'm feeling a little tired. Definitely will recommend it to anyone who is looking for a mildly fresh scent!
- Make-Up (Huda Beauty Cosmetics): This palette is gifted to me by my boyfriend, and I have been using it ever since. It is not just my October favourite since I have been using it since last Christmas! However, I would like to add this to my favourites list because I can't find another palette that has such pretty and pigmented colours ♥♥
- Skincare (Dr Jart Vital Hydra Solution Mask): This is my favourite mask brand recently! I've been alternating between this Hydra Mask and the Cicapair Mask (because of my sensitive skin too), but this Hydra Mask is certainly used more (possibly 20+ days out of the 30 days)! Yes, I try to mask everyday to keep my skin hydrated! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to improve their skin condition! It is a bit pricey though!
- Bubble Tea (Playmade Chrysanthemum Milk Tea + Chrysanthemum Pearls): I am always a fan of milk tea, whether its Singapore, Taiwan, or Thailand's milk tea - I love them all! Playmade has been around for some time but I only gave in and tried it recently...and I fell in love with it. This drink is really unique combining the fragrant chrysanthemum taste to my favourite milk tea. Plus, the pearls are the major draw!
- Drama (Korean Drama, Melting Me Softly): This is a comedic-romance - which is my favourite genre! I never like shows that showcase purely romance, well there needs to be some laughters and comedy within as well! This also comes with a little bit of thrill, mystery and fantasy since being frozen and coming back alive after 20 years may not yet be possible!
- Skincare (Laneige Water Sleeping Mask): If you are looking for a mask that allows your skin to feel soft and supple when you wake up in the morning, this is it. Whenever I feel that my skin is looking dull and tired, I will apply this at night and my skin will feel super refreshed the next morning. So far, this is my favourite mask!
- Food (Japanese Cuisine): I have been in love with Japanese food for as long as I remember! October has been truly Japanese since it's my birthday month and all of my friends treated me to Japanese food! My favourite has got to be aburi, salmon and mentaiko!
- Shirt (Kenzo): Together with CDG, Kenzo is on my favourites list! I love this series of shirt styles because they are very comfortable and easy to match. Plus, they match my edgy style very much!
- Drama (The Man Who Kills Troubles): Any shows regarding police and solving mysteries usually draw me in. I'm super fascinated with this drama because it talks about how this man helped triads (or gangs) solve their unsolvable issues. He tried to get out of the industry but got pulled back in, so as to protect the one he loves. As cliche as the plot may sound, it is actually a pretty interesting show with much excitement!
- Snacks (Irvins Cassava Chips): My go-to snack lately - when I'm watching shows or doing work! This tapioca chips leaves a sweet taste and it's super addictive! Can't get enough of it, really!
- Juice (Boost Watermelon Lychee Juice): This refreshing drink is something that I have to recommend! Whenever I pass by Boost, it's inevitable that I will leave with the Watermelon Lychee Juice in my hands! Anyone who haven't tried Boost should try it!
- Skincare (Fresh Dream Cream): This cream smells soooo good it feels amazing to put it on after a long day. It makes me feel so relaxed, and ready to turn in for the night.
- Drama (Terrace House): I loved the past few seasons of Terrace House, and I finally had the time to watch the latest season! It was my go-to show to watch while having meals.
- Snacks (Jagarico Chips): Ever since i came back from my recent trip from Japan, I've been obsessed with these chips. However, I'm still on a hunt to find them in Singapore.